Difference between revisions of "Stampede Multiball"
(Created page with "==Stampede Multiball== The Stampede multiball is essentially re-created as is from the base game with updated scoring, but there's an alternate version you can enable if you'...")
Revision as of 15:35, 8 May 2019
The Stampede multiball is essentially re-created as is from the base game with updated scoring, but there's an alternate version you can enable if you'd like.
- Stampede is a three ball multiball with a roving 1x Jackpot shot
- Ramps/Loops that are unlit award 250,000
- At the start the center shot is lit for a 1x jackpot.
- If you shoot to the right or left of that shot, it moves.
- One position off center it's worth 2x, two positions off center it's worth 4x
- The lit shot gravitates back toward center on a timer, or jumps back to center when collected.
- The base Stampede Jackpot value starts at 250,000
- The Stampede Jackpot value can be increased by the following things:
- If you hit the 3rd shot on any ramp, and you're on the last ball, then rather than doing the Polly Mode, you go straight to Stampede with a 100,000 bump
- If you WIN a side ramp Polly Peril mode, it adds 250,000 to the base Stampede Jackpot value
- If you WIN the center ramp Polly Peril mode, it adds 500,000 to the base Stampede Jackpot value
Related Gameplay (Feature) Settings
- Stampede Mode (Defaults to Original, Options: Origina, Alternate)
- On "Alternate" the lit jackpot is controlled by the player by shooting left & right of it and is worth more the farther off center it is.
- On "Original" the lit jackpot shot roams constantly on it's own | utf-8 |
| 78 | ==The Sheriff Badge== The Badge in the center of the lower playfield has five points. You have to finish all five of those tasks to complete the Badge. Once the badge is complete you'll be able to fight Bionic Bart. If you defeat Bionic Bart you can move on to High Noon by shooting the [mine].
=The Badge Points
- Bart Bros
- Defeat a set number of Bart Brothers - Configurable in the settings.
- Complete all the 3 step lights on the 5 ramps and loops to start Stampede Multiball
- All 5 shots have a 'combo' light that stays lit for a while after each shot, hit any lit combo shot to earn combos. Amount needed is configurable in the settings.
- Save Polly
- Play the Polly Peril "Terror on the Tracks" on the center ramp.
- Collect a motherlode in Gold Mine Multiball