Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Stampede multiball is essentially re-created as is from the base game with updated scoring, but there's an alternate version you can enable if you'd like.
- Stampede is a three ball multiball with a roving 1x Jackpot shot
- Ramps/Loops that are unlit award 250,000
- At the start the center shot is lit for a 1x jackpot.
- If you shoot to the right or left of that shot, it moves.
- One position off center it's worth 2x, two positions off center it's worth 4x
- The lit shot gravitates back toward center on a timer, or jumps back to center when collected.
- The base Stampede Jackpot value starts at 250,000
- The Stampede Jackpot value can be increased by the following things:
- If you hit the 3rd shot on any ramp, and you're on the last ball, then rather than doing the Polly Mode, you go straight to Stampede with a 100,000 bump
- If you WIN a side ramp Polly Peril mode, it adds 250,000 to the base Stampede Jackpot value
- If you WIN the center ramp Polly Peril mode, it adds 500,000 to the base Stampede Jackpot value
Related Gameplay (Feature) Settings
- Stampede Mode (Defaults to Original, Options: Origina, Alternate)
- On "Alternate" the lit jackpot is controlled by the player by shooting left & right of it and is worth more the farther off center it is.
- On "Original" the lit jackpot shot roams constantly on it's own