Difference between revisions of "Gold Mine Multiball"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "==Gold Mine Multiball== The Gold Mine Multiball is from the original game. There are a few tweaks to it though. *There's a secret "MOOTHERLODE" jackpot worth more than the st...")
Latest revision as of 15:36, 8 May 2019
Gold Mine Multiball
The Gold Mine Multiball is from the original game. There are a few tweaks to it though.
- There's a secret "MOOTHERLODE" jackpot worth more than the standard Motherlode
- There's a multiball restart if you have not yet collected the motherlode badge point (optional, can be disabled).
- On any run of the Gold Mine Multiball after the first time, Bandits will attack any time you find a motherlode!
- Jackpots during Gold Mine Multiball are 500,000 and add 250,000 to the Motherlode value
- If Drunk Multiball is stacked with Gold mine, Jackpot scoring is doubled.
- Completing all 5 lit jackpot shots multiplies the next collected motherlode value
Related Gameplay (Feature) Settings
- Gold Mine Bandits: (Defaults to 'Enabled', Options: Enabled, Disabled)
- If enabled, on any run of the Gold Mine Multiball after the first one, when you hit 'motherlode', Bandits show up to try to steal it. Defeat them or get no points.
- Gold Mine Bandits Timer: (Defaults to 30, Options: Min 10, Max 60)
- Length of time in seconds you have to shoot the bandits
- Gold Mine Multiball Restart (Defaults to Yes, Options: Yes, No)
- If set to yes, allows a restart timer if you lose the multiball before collecting a motherlode or 3 jackpots
- Gold Mine Restart Timer (Defaults to 8, Min 5, Max 15)
- How long the restart timer should run
- Motherlode Badge Difficulty (Defaults to Normal, Options: Easy, Normal)
- On easy, one motherlode of any kind is required, On Normal you either need 3 regular motherlode shots, or one "multiplied" motherlode shot