Difference between revisions of "Polly Peril"
(Created page with "==Polly Peril modes == The games main damsel in distress is poor Miss Polly Peril. The's constantly in danger thanks to those Bad Guys. Complete the 3 shots to any of th...")
Latest revision as of 15:40, 8 May 2019
Polly Peril modes
The games main damsel in distress is poor Miss Polly Peril. The's constantly in danger thanks to those Bad Guys.
Complete the 3 shots to any of the ramps to start a Polly Peril Mode.
Winning Polly Peril modes adds to the Stampede Multiball base jackpot value. Playing (and winning or not) the side ramp Polly Peril modes before the center make the center ramp mode worth more points.
- If you fail an episode, points on that ramp shot are drastically reduced until reset by a Stampede, and you'll see a "Too Late!" on the DMD, rather than the typical victory animation.
Three Separate Polly Peril 'episodes'!
Polly Peril in "Rescue on the River"
- The third shot to the river ramp starts Rescue on the River
- ANY ramp shot advances our hero closer to the boat
- Hit enough ramp shots in time and save Polly!
Polly Peril in "Hostage at the Bank"
- The third shot to the bank ramp starts Hostage at the Bank
- Three bad guys are holed up in the bank and need to be dealt with
- Each ramp shot kills one of the bad guys, you have to hit all three before time runs out!
Polly Peril in "Tied to the Tracks"
- The third shot to the center ramp starts Tied to the Tracks (the original Polly Peril)
- Shots to the side ramps progress toward saving Polly.
- Shots to the center ramp pause the train for a bit to give you more time.
- Shots during Tied to the Tracks are worth 250,000 - with a bonus for the other ramps being completed first
- For either side episode, if it's complete - but lost - you gain 50,000 per shot for each mode
- If either side episode has been won - you gain an additional 250,000 per shot for each mode
Related Gameplay (Feature) Settings
- Drunk Multiball Stacking (Defaults to Enabled, Options: Enabled, Disabled)
- When enabled, several other modes can start on top of drunk multiball (Goldmine, Save Polly, Stampede, etc)
- Polly Dies Animation (Defaults to Show, Options: Show, Hide)
- Controls whether or not the animation of polly getting hit by the train is shown
- Save Polly Shots - River (Defaults to 3, Min 2, Max 15)
- How many ramp shots are required to win the Rescue on the River
- Save Polly Shots - Train (Defaults to 5, Min 2, Max 15)
- How many shots to save Polly from the train
- Note: Time in the train mode is not adjustable due to the moving toy - I don't have adjustable speed for it coded
- Save Polly Timer - Bank (Defaults to 30, Min 15, Max 60)
- Time (in seconds) that you have to complete Hostage at the Bank
- Note: The number of shots is not adjustable because it's one shot to each ramp that coincides with a bad guy
- Save Polly Timer - River (Defaults to 30, Min 15, Max 60)
- Time (in seconds) that you have to complete the Rescue on the River
- Save Polly Wins Required - (Defaults to No, Options: Yes, No)
- If set to yes, you have to win the save polly mode for it to stick and count as progress toward stampede