Difference between revisions of "Machine Standard Settings"
(Created page with "=Machine Standard Settings= These settings adjust the game in non-game-rule ways. The game must be re-loaded after making any changes to these options. Preconfigured systems r...")
Latest revision as of 15:50, 8 May 2019
Machine Standard Settings
These settings adjust the game in non-game-rule ways. The game must be re-loaded after making any changes to these options. Preconfigured systems re-launch after exiting the system menu -- if your system does not do that, you'll have to exit and re-load the game manually.
- Autoplunger Strength (Defaults to 20, Min 20, Max 50)
- This controls the strength of the kick of the autoplunger. If you're having balls not make it out of the shooter lane with an autoplunger kick, you can raise this. It's low by default to save on wear.
- Balls Per Game (Defaults to 3, Min 1, Max 10)
- How many balls each player gets in the game
- Color Display Pixel Size (Defaults to 8, Options: 8,10,14)
- Sets how large the color dots are drawn on the LCD for colorized display
- Color Display X Offset (Min: -2500, Max 2500)
- Sets the horizontal offset for the color display window
- Color Display Y Offset (Min -2500, Max 2500)
- Sets the Vertical offset for the color display window.
- Drop Target Boost (Defaults to 0, Min 5, Max 30)
- If set to anything other than 0, this adds a stronger burst to the raising of the bad guy drop targets. If the bad guys are failing to raise all the time, increasing this number may help.
- Flipper Pulse (Defaults to 34, Min 25, Max 40)
- How long of a pulse in milliseconds you get when pressing the flipper buttons - longer makes the flippers stronger
- Note: I'm not sure exactly how long the original software uses at this time
- Game Restart (Defaults to True, Options True/False)
- Allows starting a new game on balls other than ball 1, when the ball is in the shooter lane
- Inactive Switch Warning (Defaults to 5, Min 0, Max 30)
- This setting is how many games a switch can go through without being hit before it is marked as suspect by the warning system. If you have a lot of novice players, you may want to increase this to keep the warnings down on things that may go un-hit.
- If set to zero, this feature is disabled.
- Max Initials Length (Defaults to 3, Options: 3,12)
- This setting enables more modern style long name entry for high score entry. Some attract mode screens change to fit the longer names.
- Match Percentage (Defaults to 10, Min 0, Max 100)
- Sets the percentage at which Matches will 'win'. It's not exact, but it's pretty decent.
- Maximum Extra Balls (Defaults to 2, Min 0, Max 10)
- How many extra balls a player is allowed to earn during the course of a game
- Mine Kicker Strength (Defaults to 20, Min 20, Max 50)
- How many milliseconds the mine kicker fires - higher = stronger kicks. I set it pretty low by default to save wear on the mine mech. If you're having trouble with kickouts, you could bump this number up.
- Real Knocker Installed (Defaults to No, Options: Yes, No)
- If you wire up a physical knocker - flip this option to yes.
- Note: The old way of doing it with the config.yaml file still works too
- Real Knocker Strength (Defaults to 20, Min 20, Max 50)
- How hard the backbox knocker will pulse
- Replay Auto Adjust (Defaults to Yes, Options: Yes, No)
- If enabled, the replay score adjusts based on the average game score. Rounded off.
- Replay Award (Defaults to Extra Ball, Options: Extra Ball, Last Call)
- Sets the prize given for reaching the Replay Score
- Note: If you want to only have Last Call available from replay, disable Last Call mode in Feature Settings.
- Replay Score (Defaults to 10,000,00, Min 3,000,000, Max 9,000,000,000)
- Sets the Replay Score needed to win. If you have Auto Adjust on, this changes itself. If you don't the replay stats what you set here.
- Replay Score Pad (Defaults to 0, Min 0, Max, 10,000,000)
- This amount gets added on to the replay score. Meant for use with the auto adjust, so you can make it "average score plus (some amount)"
- Replays (Defaults to Enabled, Options: Enabled, Disabled)
- Turns the Replay awards on and off
- Saloon Eject Strength (Defaults to 30, Min 20, Max 50)
- How many milliseconds the saloon eject coil fires - lower number means weaker kick
- Slow Attract Pages (Defaults to Disabled, Options: Enabled, Disabled)
- Forces a small delay between attract mode pages - so rapid jamming of the button doesn't flip pages in rapid fire
- Trough Eject Strength (Defaults to 30, Min 20, Max 50)
- How many milliseconds the trough eject coil fires - lower number means weaker kick
- Tilt Warnings (Defaults to 2, Min 1, Max 9)
- How many Danger warnings will be given before tilting.